Friday 2 November 2012

Love Request From Facebook








This is a real love story from Facebook

and a request...

HI Friends Read this and copy paste in your status
Myself ABHI KUMAR a simple boy from HISAR city
3 months ago...
on Facebook a  girl from eastern india added me
I started talking her and my feelings got change about her
I started loving her and Proposed her
and She Agreed
we started talking everyday onlne
but
after some she asked me for BREAK UP
and she begin to Hurt me
Last Night, i recieved a message from her
She wrote me to FORGET her
I tried to Please her but she refused my request
she again requested me to forget her
and i felt that She is Hiding Something from me
I called her and asked Everything
She Started Crying
After some time she Messaged me that 
"She has Some Problem in her HEART"
and doctor said that there is only 5% chances to save HER LIFE
because if vain got cut she would NO MORE
and if she will use Medicine there is 20% chances.
but the matter is that
I Alone pray daily for her, but i need more prayers
I have not seen her, though i still love her
If u don't Believe me you can check it on: www.facebook.com/abhi.vkmr
so, I request all Readers to Pray for her so that she will get well as soon as possible
please i need your prayers to get my love back
If You are Agree for praying then Share it on your facebook, google+ or twitter
THANKS


NOTE: if u also want to share your story, and if u havesomething to share like articals and any incident
please write us at: nayafanda@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valiԁ pointѕ!

    I appreciate you wrіting thiѕ pοst plus
    the rеѕt of the ѕite is very good.


    Feel free to vіsit my web pagе :
    : sex

    ReplyDelete